Home >> About Us
Metal Forming Solutions...Custom Made For You
Dayton Rogers is a privately held metal forming company with six regional manufacturing locations across the U.S. In 1929, Dayton Rogers began as a supplier of short-run metal stampings. Today, we are a full service supplier of precision metal formed products with sheet metal fabrication, machining, and metal stamping capabilities.
At Dayton Rogers, our customers are our partners. We dedicate ourselves to helping you through the entire process of product development - from concept to market. Always keeping an eye on value, we continuously look for ways to reduce costs and help you stay competitive.
State-of-the-Art Metal Forming Technology
We use state-of-the-art systems to deliver top-quality precision metal formed products. Our high-tech tools include:
- An IBM I-series, AS/400 midrange system manages our precision metal forming operations.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Bar Code capabilities at each of our six plants track orders and produce documentation to handle your order quickly.
- Computerized scheduling using Just-in-Time (JIT) systems allows us to keep your costs down by reducing inventory.
- Our experienced engineering departments work with the latest (CAD/CAM) systems and 3D Design Software to eliminate errors and reduce time to market.
- Dayton Rogers is also an industry leader in Rapid Prototyping. Fax or e-mail your initial ideas and let our skilled design team work with you every step of the way!
In-House Tooling at our Metal Fabrication Shops Saves You Time
In business, time is money. To save time, each of Dayton Rogers' six sheet metal fabrication shops has its own in-house tooling facility. We'll provide quick turnaround on new orders and prompt repair when existing tools need attention. If needed, we can manufacture modular tooling in as little as one day. Our tooling facilities are equipped with all the latest technology, including:
- The latest Solid Modeling software like SolidWorks, Pro-E, and Auto-CAD
- Wire Electric Discharge Machining (EDM) equipment
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) milling and machining centers
- Programming stations for tool layout
- Expert tool-makers to assemble and test your tooling
Quality Sheet Metal Fabrication is Our Priority
A Reputation for Quality
Every part we produce is a reflection of our company's reputation. That's why we're always working to create a flawless manufacturing process. At Dayton Rogers, we believe fast service and quality should go hand-in-hand. It's the reason our quality assurance departments always checks new tooling for first article accuracy. The tooling department also works closely with our process engineers to make sure your metal formed product is made as accurately and effectively as possible. The result? A quality product meeting your specifications, timeline and budget.
At Dayton Rogers, high quality assurance is standard operating procedure. Each of our Divisions are ISO 9001:2008 registered and participate in ongoing employee-driven audits as well as certified independent audits.
Quality is our job - every step of the way
- All inspection equipment is routinely calibrated and traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Our internal quality audit experts define all quality procedures.
- Problems are analyzed for root cause, and appropriate corrective actions are put in place.
- We maintain precise records to assure the effective operations of our quality system.
- We maintain and provide supplier material certification.
- We supply SPC charting documentation and PPAP's (Production Part Approval Process) upon request.
Roaming CMM in our QA Dept.